Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas # Two

We had our second Christmas with my family! It was so much fun! Friday night is when we had appetizers and opened presents.


Jake has 50 plus dollars in target gift cards! He can't wait to shop!


Josh has a lot of gift cards too!


I asked David and Alyssah to look at me, and both smiled, but neither looked at me. Lol!


Alek loved his Vikings gear that grandma and grandpa gave him!


Viktoria was excited about her gift cards too!


Alyssah loves her little dolls a lot! Grandma and grandpa gave her a bunch of Barbie clothes too and Steph have her a new Barbie too! Works great with her dream house !


Josh using one of his gifts grandma gave him a hands free thing for his phone. Jake looks so cute here!


Grandma and grandpa with all the grand kids! Such a cute bunch of kids! Love them so much!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: