Friday, August 8, 2008

Stressed

Mark has been so busy lately, gone a lot with work, and the boys have been acting out in a big way. They fight all the time, I get so frustrated. I don't know what to do. I am counting the days until they go back to school, it can only help. We have started going to bed at 9pm everynight, mostly so they get back into the swing of things. I really think they are acting out because Mark is so busy with work. Last week, he was gone all week with a national meeing in the Cities. This week he was gone all week out working with local meetings, and now on Sunday afternoon, he flies out to Iowa. He will be gone all week again for more meetings. I am trying to stay consistant with discipline. They respond somewhat to it, I do mostly timeouts, and I take away there outside time, and tv time. I hope they really stop with the fighting. It is so hard on me. This one parent thingy for the kids isn't working. I am sooooooooo very thankful that I am not a single mom. I give sooo much credit to them, I would really struggle with it. So, hopefully this week will go very fast, so we can get back into the swing of things, a little more anyways.

0 comments: