Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alyssah's big girl bed

Goodbye crib! We moved Alyssah to a big girl bed on September 26th. She was so happy to have a big girl bed. She was so willing to help too.

Posing with her crib. Goodbye Crib!
Of course Jake and Josh had to help. They love it when dad fixes stuff. Especially when he uses tools!

Working together!
Getting it all lined up together.
All done! Alyssah loves her bed!! I bought the bedding at Target and she loved it!! I need to find things to hang on the walls, and I plan on painting it pink, yellow and light green, but not until after January sometime.

I love her room!


Nigh night sweetie! She cried for a few minutes after we shut the door, but then she calmed down and slept good. She was so cute when she woke up, she comes running out of her room, and says, "I waked up, Mommy!" I just love it!

She was so cute sleeping, and she looked so cozy!

0 comments: