Friday, March 11, 2011

Blizzard!

Todays blizzard was not expected at all! I went to bed last night thinking we were going to have a winter weather advisory. But I woke up to a blizzard warning. It hadn't started, so the boys went to school. I didn't think it would get this bad. By 10 am or so it was snowing so hard you could hardly see! But they never closed school at all, and I am really disappointed. Plus the buses never ran, and the boys had to go to Nicoles house. I am glad they are safe, so that is a good thing! Mark is stuck in Bismarck, and I have a daycare little girl here, which has been so much fun! I am so glad she could be here!! Alyssah is having a blast too!

This was about 3 or so today.

Outside my front door at 3ish

9pm tonight, almost the whole state is shut down!! I wouldn't want to be out there for nothing!! I am thankful my family is safe, even though we are not together.


post signature


0 comments: