Monday, April 30, 2012

The Birthday Girl

I can't believe my little girl is 6!! SIX!! Crazy how time flies! I'm loving every minute though!! (well, not every minute :))


The big 6 year old! I love her to pieces and she loved her new outfit too :)


Alyssah and her presents from us :) She was so excited and couldn't wait to open them up!


She loves her new pillow pets!!


Opening up her presents


Her new bedding for Julie and Kit :)


3 new outfits! They are super cute!


Loving on her pillow pet :) I love this girl!


She got money too!! From Auntie Sue


From grandma and grandpa Torno


From grandma and grandpa Tietgens


Her chocolate birthday cake I made her :)


She blowing out her candles and loving every minute of it!! I love her soooo much!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: