Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mothers Day

My mothers day was a good day :) We went to church in the morning and after the last day of Sunday school, we came home and got ready to go out into the boat.


Jake gave me a rose from Sunday school. He was super proud! And I love it!


Alyssah gave me this pretty plant too! She brought this home on Thursday, all proud, "here is your mothers day present early!" She had to keep this a secret for a while and I think she was bursting to tell me!


She did this as well in school, I love how I look pretty with make up on. LOL!


This morning she was busy coloring a card for me. I love her creations!


My cards Mark bought me. They are so nice. :)


They all signed it and I love it!


Jake made me this card too. It's so special :) this is the outside front.


The inside


The back.


We went boating today, and we had so much fun! Alyssah in her glasses :)


Josh being his weirdo self ;)


Jake :)


My 3 kids = my life :)


I love them, they are my life and I'm so blessed to be there mom!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: