Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jake is 10!!

I can't believe my middle son is 10!!  That time has FLOWN by!  I am so proud of the son he has become, I love him so much!

 
 Jacob David August 25, 2002
 
 Jacob ~ 1 Fall 2003
 
Jacob ~ 2 Late Summer 2004

 
Jacob ~ 3 Late summer 2005

 
Jake ~ 4 Late summer 2006

 
Jake ~ 5 Fall 2007
Kindergarten (1st year)

 
Jake ~ 6 Fall 2008
Kindergarten (2nd year)

 
Jake ~ 7 Fall 2009
First grade

 
Jake ~ 8 Fall 2010
2nd Grade

 
Jake ~ 9 Summer 2011
3rd Grade

 
Jake ~ 10 Late Summer 2012
4th grade
 
What a wonderful boy you are!  I am so proud to have you as my son!  You are so into hunting and fishing, just like your Uncle Brian is!  You look up to him a lot!  You love to hang out with Dad, and when he brings you places with him, especially to work, you LOVE it!  You take it seriously and help out like you should.  You love mac and cheese, pizza, chicken nuggets, Nutella chocolate sandwiches and your "special recipe" sandwiches, which include bread, ham or turkey, cheese, mayo and mustartd.  Not sure how that is different from what the rest of the world makes, but you call it special!  You are in 4th grade now, determinded to work hard, and I am proud of you for that.  You work at what we call Jake pace, you will not be pushed any harder that what you should be.  You will get everything done, but on your own time.  You have earned your black belt in Tae Kwan Do and you are proud of that!  You even have decided to keep going and try to get to 2nd degree!  I am proud of you for pushing though!!!  You have joined football this year, I can't wait to see you play!  I know you are proud of that as well.  I can't wait to keep watching you grow, you are so awesome and you make me SO proud!!
post signature

0 comments: