Monday, September 3, 2012

First Day of School

The first day of school came quick this summer!  The kids were excited and nervous the first day!  I can't believe I have a kid in Jr. High!!
 
 We went to his school the day before it started to get his locker figured out.  He had a little trouble, and was nervous, but we got it and then we walked around to all of his classes.  He seemed better after we did that.  I am glad we did!
 
 
 Behind this smile was a ball of nerves!  I remember being nervous too!  But he made it through!
 
 
 The actual first day of school!
Josh~7th 12 years
Jake~4th 10 years
Alyssah~1st 6 years
 
 
 Dropping Josh off, hard times for me!!  I was suprised at how I felt sad that he was going to 7th grade!  My little guy is not so little!
 
 
 Off to Alyssah's class!  She is so big too!  FIRST GRADE!!!  She was excited as can be though!  I am glad, I don't think I could have handled her being sad!
 
 
Alyssah at her desk!  She was excited!
 
 
Jake in front of his door.  He was not liking me taking his picture!  So this is what I got!  I am glad I got this anyways!
There first day was a success!!  Josh was relieved that the first day was over and he was looking forward to the next day.  Alyssah and Jake were also just as excited to go back the next day too!
post signature

0 comments: