Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas at Grandma's and Grandpa's 2012

We had our first Christmas in Fargo with my parents.  We usually do that, so this year was no exception!


Grandpa Dave was reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to Alyssah.  She has such a goofy face here!  I love it!


Much better! ;)


Alyssah and her fancy dress, and Kit in the same dress!


Jake relaxing waiting for some good food from my mom!  They were hungry!


Josh all handsomed up after church on Christmas eve :)


All the presents!  The kids will be excited in the morning!


Alyssah with her pile!!


Josh with his!


Molly waiting so patiently <3 p="p">

Jake and Mark with there piles of presents!


Josh was pretty excited about his gift card to scheels!  They LOVE gift cards!


A new game for the DS!


Alyssah LOVES little dolls, and these are perfect!


Josh got Jake a basketball for Christmas!  He was SUPER excited!


Alyssah with her Disney gift card!  They each got one worth $50! Perfect to use at Disneyland, then we don't have to worry about carrying cash!


My mom and her book!  She loves to get them!  My Grandma LOVED hers too!  I am glad I make them for them, especially because they love it!


Alyssah gave Daddy a hunting cup!


Josh was really excited about his cell phone cover!  It is Vikings!
post signature

0 comments: