Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Christmas with The Chinquists

I have been busy lately, so I am trying to get a little caught up now.  

Steph's family came this month and we celebrated our Christmas together!  We had a lot of fun too!
My kids were excited to play with their cousins too!


Ripping into the presents!


Alyssah LOVED her new barbie!  She got a Skipper doll and another little doll!  She LOVES barbies lately!


David and his super cute (lack of) teeth!  I LOVE toothless smiles like his!


Pretty Viktoria, she said she liked the lotions  :)  I love being able to buy things like this for her now that she is older :)


Super calm dude Alek :)  He and Jake liked their lego sets and worked on them for a while that afternoon!


Jakes set, he was excited!


Josh's gift card!  BEST gifts to give him right now!  He is SO into his own things, that it is nice that he can get something he likes.  (and he did, he bought new tennis shoes!) (Doesn't he look SO big here?  Where did my little baby go???)



post signature

0 comments: