Saturday, July 20, 2013

Minneapolis Day 2

Day two took us to the Mall of America. We were all super excited to go!



Mark and I wanted a picture of us, but this silly creeper person was there again!! :)




The kids wanted to go to the Lego store!




My mom, Alyssah, Josh, Viktoria, and Jake




Alyssah was in HEAVEN! She loved the American Girl Doll Store! She was so excited to buy her doll!




Her loot! She got Molly the doll, Meatloaf the dog and a few accessories for Molly. She was so happy!




Viktoria got Rebecca. These girls were so happy!




The rides were so fun!




David and Alyssah




Alek and Jake




Alyssah and I got Pedis!! We loved them! This was Alyssahs first time!




Her cute toes!




My handsome boys :)




David, Jake and Josh on the bumper cars! They loved it!




Vik and Alyssah waiting for Supper, they looked so pretty!




Stephanie, my mom and dad




We really had a nice supper too!

- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

0 comments: