Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cute things that my kids say

About a month ago, Alyssah was helping herself to my french fries, and she dips it in the ketchup, and says "I love it!" I cracked up! So funny, so I thought of a few other things my kids said or say.

One of my favorite things that Josh said when he was little, foney fee. We have no clue where this word came from, or what it ment, but he did. He would use it in phrases, he would say a whole sentence, like, "This paper is purple and goes to foney fee." We would just laugh at that and ask him what it was. We would never get an answer to it. One time Josh was proud of what he had said and done, I said that he was so cute, and he responds with "Yes I are!!" I love it!! He also says skabetty for Spaghetti. I LOVE this one the most. He still says it too. So cute!!

Jake would say "in case in if" Like, "I need to keep this, in case in if, we need it later." I loved that one!! He still says Samwiches for sandwiches. He would call his Uncle Brian, Brinan.

Alyssah says so many cute things, I take care of a little guy named Grady, and she calls him Gravy. Any word that ends in a-n-y she will say it tripple. For example, she calls my best friend Bethany, Bethananany. And vitamin is vitamininin.

I am sure there are so many more, but these are what I can think of. Enjoy!!

0 comments: