Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Horrible picture experience

On Saturday a friend and I went to Sears to get Alyssah's pics taken. She was dressed so cute, and seemed so happy. We were called back in about 30 minutes late, and then we started the pics. Alyssah was so happy and we got about 4 really cute pics of her. Then we changed the background and she wanted no more of it. She cried and fussed and wouldn't do it. Typical 2 year old. The stupid photographer wouldn't try anything. Bethany and I were trying a bunch of stuff to get the dumb lady to take some pics. She kept coming up with some excuses like "she's not standing still, the pics will be blurry." Well I finally said, that I will just buy from what was there and that would be fine. The dumb photographer said, "well you can't, we need to have 6 different poses" I was like OK, start taking some pics. I suggested her putting a blanket over me and setting Alyssah down on my lap and taking some. We did this last time and she was fine then. The dumb photographer said, "well we need to have 6 different poses." I said well we will forget it then, and I will just take her to another Sears another day. So we walked out of there, after being there for an hour and a half with nothing. I was so upset, and I am going to complain to Sears Portrait Studios. I have always been able to buy what was there, and Saturday I couldn't. Whatever. I wasn't happy at all.

0 comments: