Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just Alyssah and I

Mark took the boys out hunting this weekend. He went to his original home, Bottineau. So it has been just Alyssah and I. She would have made a perfect only child. She has been a little angel all weekend long. This will end tomorrow evening, when Mark comes home. But I am so enjoying our alone time together. She has been singing songs to me, she made one up, "I love you, you are my best friend" It was just adorable! I melted when I heard it. She has been playing with her little doll house stuff, she loves the little baby. She found my old Raggedy Ann doll, she calls it Annie. That doll was my favorite doll ever when I was little. I hope it is hers too. She also loves coloring her pretty princess pages. She comes over to me when she is done scribbling, I mean coloring, and says Happy Birthday to me. She believes she is giving me a present. I believe she is too. I love her little personality. She is so beautiful, even more so on the inside. It is nice to see her getting all the attention. She absolutely loves it too! I wished we could have more one on one time together. I will have to make sure she gets it. I love her so much! I am so glad that I got this weekend with her. I am going to take some pictures of her day tomorrow, and I will post them.

And Mark isn't having much luck with deer hunting. He and his brother hardly saw anything today. Hopefully tomorrow he will.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you had some time to bond!!!