Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not much new going on

Here in the Torno household much is the same. We have been enjoying the weather now that you can be outside and breathe normal! I am loving the warm weather, but not the muddy entry ways, but I will take it if it means that it is going to get nice out again.

The boys are liking school still, Josh is doing fairly well. Jake is doing really well, he loves school. They love the bus ride the most, which is fine. :) They are loving the nice weather too, I think they are just as ready for summer as we all are.

Alyssah, what can I say, she is our little star princess, she is so funny to watch with other kids, she is definately "THE BOSS". I can picture it now, she will come home from school saying that nobody wants to play with her, because she is the boss. She loves her babies still and all the new things I have for the daycare kids here. She thinks that the new bouncy seat that I have for a little one here, is for her and her babies. She is funny and I love her so much!

I am ready for spring!! That is all I can say!! :)


post signature

0 comments: