Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To cute for her own good!

Alyssah is so cute, and very funny! She loves to look pretty and be cute! She loves dressing up for church and she loves to have her hair done. She is 100% all girl!! And mommy loves it! I am not sure how I got this to be blue and underlined, it is annoying, but oh well.

She wears the bows so well!! (and now the writing is normal??)
I love this look together! She loves to wear dresses, so this is great that she can be warm!

Alyssah is so cute in piggy tails!

She loves to pose for me! She should have been born in New York or LA. She would have made a great child star! But I am soooo glad she is mine, I wouldn't trade her for anything!

Her own look! She loves it!

Pretty hair! She is proud to show off!

I love the boots so much! And this outfit is one of my favorites!
post signature

0 comments: