Thursday, April 30, 2009

The circus

We went to the circus with Nicole and Skyla. We had so much fun going there, that is once we got there. Poor Skyla gets car sick, so you guessed it, she got sick. She had to get new pants and everything. Nicole and I thought maybe it wasn't ment to be, but once we got into the circus and got out of the car, Skyla was good to go! But not Josh. He said he didn't feel good, and he didn't look good either. I was worried that he was going to be sick. So I called Mark and thankfully he was coming through Minot and said he would pick him up. So Josh sat with us for a few minutes while before we went down to meet Mark. I guess he slept all the way home, but never got sick. We think he just felt icky from the ride up. I felt bad for him this is the second time he has missed the circus because he was sick. But the rest of us had fun anyways.

Skyla, Jake and Alyssah all ready and waiting for it to start. We had decent seats, so we saw a lot of the show.
Alyssah showing off her circus toy, over priced and cheap but the smile was well worth it.

Poor Josh didn't feel good, but he liked his toy anyway.

Jake got a wand/sword and he loved it!! Of course now it doesn't work anymore, but that is a circus toy for ya!

Skyla and Jake
They were excited about the circus!

Alyssah watching the circus. She was so into it!!

Jake watching the show.

The guy waking around the wheel. Everytime he tripped, I got nervous, but then Nicole summed it all up, "It is no skin off my nose if they get hurt" Lol! I thought that was funny, and so true!! :)

The elephants, the lady on the head was so annoying! All she did was shake her shoulders. We were hoping that the elephant would have shook its head and dropped her, (I really didn't just say that) but no such luck! At least the kids like it!

LOVE this pic! Skyla and Nicole!

Me and 2 of my kids. They had fun, and that is what matters!


post signature


0 comments: