Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Surprise party for dad

We had a surprise birthday party for my dad in Fargo, April 4th. He didn't have a clue about it either! Stephanie and her family were there, and my family were there, and Grandma and Grandpa were there, my mom's brother and sister were there, and a lot of friends came as well. It was a lot of fun!

We are waiting for dad to come. Everyone was trying to be quiet before he got there. We were all excited to see what he was going to do.
Surprise!!
He said he had a feeling something was going on, but he didn't think Steph and I were going to be there. I think he was really surprised and happy! This was the picture that I was waiting for from Steph.


This is the pic I got of my dad walking in, Viktoria's stuffed animal was in the way! :) Yeah it is a nice one huh?

Dad after the excitedment had calmed down. He looks happy!

A few people visiting having fun. The kids all had fun swimming and playing with each other, while the grown ups were talking. It was a lot of fun.

This picture was when the party was in full swing. We had a lot of people there. Everyone had a lot of fun visiting. We were about to eat some cake. David also had a little party too, he turned 3!

Dad got this cute tee shirt that says Authentic Vintage 1949 Original. He was prety proud of it!

Opening up a few gifts and cards.

A cute tie that Uncle Gary and Aunt Mary gave him.

Alyssah had, had enough. Her little body couldn't take it anymore, this was day 3 of no naps so she was tired! She slept on daddy for about an hour.

I am glad we did the party for Dad. He was so happy and it made it so worth it in the end!

post signature


0 comments: