Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Alyssah's first day of pre-school

Alyssah started pre-school on August 24th! She was so excited to go! She thought the first day she was going to go on the bus, but I took her. The boys saw where they take her when she does ride the bus. She looked so cute in her little outfit! And she wanted just a pony tail in her hair.

Posing by the door like the big kids do.

So pretty! I can't believe she is old enough to go to school!!

Her posing with her pretty dress!

She had to make a place mat for school, she wanted princess stickers all over it. She is so proud of her place mat!

Alyssah is walking into school and proud and confident. I am nervous and hoping I don't cry, sending my baby to school for the first time! She loves her princess "pack-pack" that is too big for her, but she is so proud that she has it. She even has a princess folder in it.

Standing by her coat hook. She was excited to go into class!

She walked right in, and went right to the doll house they have there. I told her I wanted a picture and she produced this cute cheese for me! Then I told her I was going to go, and I will be back to pick her up. She said "Bye Mom!" And gave me a kiss and then went back and played. So easy!! I was a little worried that she would cry since she hasn't been away from me much, but she did just fine!! I am so glad she did, it would have been really hard on me. And as for me, I didn't cry, I had tears in my eyes, but I was fine. I came home and counted the minutes until I could go get her! She was excited to see me. Her teacher's helper came and told me that she cried when they went out to the playground, they all had to line up and she didn't want to, so she started crying. They said she asked for me, and then pretty soon she went off and played. I was happy to hear that she didn't cry for long. She told me later that she just wanted to play "at the park" and they said no. I am sure she looked at them when they told her she had to line up first like "how could you tell the princess no?" To cute! I am glad she had a good first day! And since then, she has had all good days, and she LOVES to ride the bus!!


post signature

0 comments: