Saturday, September 26, 2009

And of course

My laptop probably has a virus again. I am so sad about it. Mark has been so busy with the yard and all, I am not sure when he will get time to work on it again. I am sad, but I am not bugging him to fix it. He is busy right now.

Not much new going on, we were going to go to the pumpkin patch today, but again, Mark has stuff to do around the yard, so we aren't going. I am sad about it, today is so nice, but I can't complain, we are getting our yard done. I am going to try to get some pictures today, and hopefully put them up, can't promise though. I have trouble on my desk top getting pictures up, but I will try. And that is another thing, I am unsure again, if I will be able to get my pictures off of my lap top. I even bought a portable hard drive to be able to take off all of my pics to put on there, and I never did. Mark and I talked about doing an online backup system, but of course we never did. I guess I didn't learn my lesson hard enough last time to do all those things badly enough. I guess right now I am not worried about it, I really hope we can save my computer this time, I am so frustrated from it, but it is my fault.

So, say a prayer that my pics are saved, and that my computer gets fixed sooner than later, and that it doesn't snow too soon. :)


post signature

0 comments: