Friday, October 23, 2009

I can't sleep

My head hurts, and unfortunatly I took excedrine migraine, like an hour ago, didn't take out my headache, and now I am fully awake. Of course. At least it is friday, and tomorrow I am going shopping with Nicole, Skyla, Berkley and Alyssah. I am excited to go. It should be so much fun!

I have been keeping track of Josh and Jacob's grades at school. They are doing very well!! Josh could improve in math, and Jake could impove in reading. He has gotten so much better since the beginning of the year, but still can improve. Josh's math grade could be better, I am somewhat disappointed in him, because he knows math, he just isn't applying himself. Plus he has been hiding his homework in his desk because he didn't want to have homework. I am mad at him, for doing that. I have talked to his teacher, and she feels so bad! She is blaming herself, and that isn't right. So we are working hard at bringing home his work. Plus we have gotten off our goal of doing 4 reading counts points a week. I am going to really crack down on him so he can get to his goal every week. I am proud that his grades are good, but there is definately room for improvement. Jake's issue is just learning his sight words, and starting to read faster. I am proud of the accomplishments he has done, so I know we will get there. He is definately way different than Josh. I am so glad. Josh is hard for me to work with daily. He complains all the time and it really wears on my nerves. It is something that I have to continually work on ALL THE TIME. But it is a learning experience for both of us. I hope to learn alot too. And when we have a good day, and mostly there are good days, I feel so accomplished. And Jake got a math award in school! I am so proud of him! Mark and I both went, so we could see him!

I guess I am getting tired some, I want to sleep, I hope I can. I am looking forward to going shopping tomorrow!!


post signature

0 comments: