Friday, May 21, 2010

Alyssah's Preschool Performance

Alyssah was thrilled we came to her preschool performance! I wound't have missed it for the world! Thanks soooooo much Nicole for watching the kids while we went to see Alyssah perform! It was so nice of you! (and for letting me use your camera!)

She is so happy we were there!!

Getting ready to perform a song for us.

She sang so cute! I am so glad I got to see her!

Getting ready to sing "going on a bear hunt" I guess the class loves doing this one, and they make it a special thing to do if they are good!

Alyssah showing us what she wants to be, and it was a huge suprise to us when she said she wanted to be a princess. We really were shock!! lol

Alyssah's whole group of kids

Getting her preschool diploma! And a few other stuff too!

We got to help them make a cute little craft. It was fun to make this with her! She loved having us there so much!

My smily girl!

Alyssah and I, with her finished work of art! She was so proud!

And her super awesome preschool teacher, Mrs. Ruud. We loved her so much! I am so glad she went to preschool this year, and I am happy she will have her for a teacher next year too!


post signature


0 comments: