Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kite Festival

This year the kite festival was really fun. It was sunny out and not too cool. I really was excited to go, the kids were really excited! Mark bought a new kite to fly in the sky! He has been thinking about it for a few years now, and he finally took the plunge! I am glad he did!

Big beautiful kites! I love them!

These ones just fill up with air, and float around the ground. They are really neat!

A big mosquito kite! Thank God the mosquitoes aren't that big!!


My 2 favorite boys!

And my favorite girl! She loves to fly her kite, for a little while anyways! She would hand off her kite to me! And I didn't want to fly her kite. Oh well, she was so happy to be here!

Alyssah's kite! She loves her fairy princess!

Josh loves to fly kites! He feels so relaxed doing it!

Josh's kite

Jake is a natural too.

Jake's kite

Mark's big fish!

The rest of the kite, he has it all hooked together. I love it!

All the kites!

Dad flying his trick kite, Jake loved it! He would help fly it. To get it going you have to have someone standing with the kite, and has to throw it up when the flyer is ready. So Jake had his dad say "fire" when he was ready. So cute!!

Alyssah was bored, so she went exploring. So fun!

These 3 pictures are my favorite pictures as of late. I am going to frame them. I worked with them in an editing program. I love them!

My favorite pic of Jake!! He never takes good pictures lately, so this one is a good one.

And of course my little girl. She always takes good ones.

post signature


1 comments:

Cori said...

Wow those are some serious kites! Looks like you guys had a great time!