Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yard Work

I know I had more pictures of the boys doing yard work, but I can't find them. I am sure I will as soon as I am done, but I wanted to show the kids working hard with Mark in the yard. Mark bought Josh and Jake a lawn mower to help out around the yard, and the boys do a bunch of yards that they are paid to take care of. They LOVE doing yard work with there dad! I am glad, they love to get paid for it, and they think they are pretty big doing this! I am proud of my hard workers!

Working hard at Ron's house!

Mark is trying to grow grass here, and he had to rake and get the ground ready for the grass. He was working sooooo hard here! He is such a hard worker!

Action shot of how hard he was working!

It was misting out, he wasn't sweating this much!

Another action shot. He was proud of himself working so hard!

Josh wasn't working as hard, but he still did a lot of work! I am proud of him too!


post signature


0 comments: