Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New York, day one 2-3-11

I was SO SURPRISED to find out that I was going to New York! Mark is so awesome!! I was super excited and felt like skipping around! Mark then told me what were gonna do, and what he had planned on doing while we were there. I was THRILLED!! Mark had put so much time and effort into the trip and I was VERY impressed!

I found out I was headed to New York! SUPER EXCITED!! I couldn't believe it at all! He always said he didn't want to go there at all! He had me pack for both kinds of weather, and I had wondered if it wasn't New Orleans. But right before we left, he told me to bring my coat and some shoes that wouldn't have went with my capris. So I kinda thought somewhere warm was out of the question.

Mark and I about to take off to New York! I was excited and Mark was proud. I love him!

The lights of New York! I was super excited! The lights looked so amazing!

The Hudson River!

The big buildings!! This got me super excited!

One of the many bridges.

In the cab on the way to our hotel. We are close to Times Square. Our taxi driver was pretty friendly.



Woo Hoo!!

Huskers Restaurant
We had and awesome meal there! I ate a flattened chicken breast with mushrooms and asparagus over it and a really tasty wine sauce.
Mark had a really good cheese burger! And we both enjoyed a beer too!
One view from our hotel room

And another view
I couldn't wait for tomorrow! It was so much fun!


post signature


0 comments: