Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Days of School

I got some shots of the last week of school for the kids. I am sad its another year done, but I am so glad to have a break from school too. My kids are excited too!!


The kids running for the bus, our bus driver Rick is so good with the kids! I am so glad!

Last year Alyssah needed to hold hands with Josh, this year she just takes off!



Alyssah's last day of preschool :( I am soooo sad this is the end of her babyhood. She is moving up to becoming a big girl now. I am excited to see her grow and become a young woman too!

The boys' last day of school! They were THRILLED!!


Jake and his 2 teachers, Mrs. Flath and Mrs. Behles

We loved them! They were great with him!


Josh and his teachers, Mrs. Barsness and Mrs. Gehring.

He has had Mrs. Gehring 2 years in a row and it has been awesome! She has helped him out so much and I am so thankful for her!



post signature


0 comments: