Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hunting Weekend

During the second weekend of hunting, Alyssah and I went along. We tried to not be in the way, not sure if we were successful in that or not. ;)


But we were happy to be there.


Of course Alyssah LOVED the toys, she couldn't wait to play! She got them all out and had so much fun with them!!



Either sick of having her picture taken, or wanting to make a funny face. I am thinking funny face :)

Watching a new barbie movie on tv. LOVE how close she was, and also the ORANGE croplan hat. LOL!


She LOVED going into grandmas office/reading area, and working on her desk, in Alyssah's notebook. She would write and write :)


It's hard to tell here, but it is snowing HUGE snowflakes. Alyssah had Molly out, and they were walking in it, and when I looked Alyssah had her mouth open to the sky with her tongue out, it was so cute, but I didn't have my camera with.


Molly was unusually clingy to me while we were there, but she was such a good puppy!


My boys all ready to go hunting :)


Brian got a nice deer!! The boys were happy about that!!


For the second year in a row, Mark didn't get his. We are bummed about that.





post signature


0 comments: