Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is definately a time where I really think about how thankful and lucky I am. I have so much to be thankful for!


I have a bunch of pictures some are from my cell phone and some are from my camera. So I am doing a post of both.


Alyssah looking in a toy wish book with grandpa. This melts my heart, I LOVE seeing my dad and daughter bonding :)



And UMMMM, WHEN DID HE GROW UP???? I love this picture of him, it makes me sad some, he is getting so big, but I LOVE watching him grow too! I love this guy!

3 of my favorite people :)


One of the best cooks ever! I seriously LOVE her cooking!

I love her too!


Some of the yummy food! SO GOOD!


My precious Grandma. I love her so much!


Getting ready to eat :)


He is getting so handsome! I love him so much, he is making me so proud!


Molly was so pooped out! I love this picture of her :)


Time for pie!!


Nothing like a pie filled grin!



We were getting ready to play "A rousing game" of Bingo. Alyssah when we left, and we were only maybe 3 blocks away from Grandma's and Grandpa's house, she said, "Awww, we didn't get to play another rousing game of bingo." HAHA, we thought that was so funny!


Helping grandpa turn the wheel!


Josh and Dad playing Bingo, they looked thrilled here. I won 2 times, and, boy was that the best!! WHEN I WON!! ;)


Alyssah LOVED helping Grandma put up her tree! I know she will love helping me too!




post signature


0 comments: