Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

We stayed here for Christmas morning. Santa came and the kids were anxious to open up there presents! I was excited to see them get what they thought they were going to get! ;)


Jake and all his lute!



Alyssah was all ready to open up her gifts! I am glad!

Josh with his stuff! I love his smile!


They were so happy with all of there gifts!




"Just what I have always wanted!"


I LOVE LOVE LOVE her face in this picture! Such a cute smiley girl!!


She got Kit for Christmas! I know she loves it!


Josh got a HUGE helicopter from Santa! He was excited!


Jake's was bigger than his last one, but not as big as Josh's, but that didn't matter to him! He was so excited anyways!


Alyssah and her 2 American Girl Dolls, Julie and Kit!

It was a great Christmas!



post signature


0 comments: