Monday, December 26, 2011

Red Belt Testing

My boys tested for there red belts on, December 17th. They were very nervous, there were a huge panel of judges, all black belts, and they were there to judge them, because this was the first group of kids who were going for there black belts. And they all got it!! There was a Master there, that is one of the highest you can get in TaeKwanDo.


There are a TON of pictures on here, I wanted to make this special, even though it wasn't my boys getting black belt yet, but to test infront of all those black belts, couldn't have been easy for them! So sit back, grab a pop, and enjoy!


Josh doing his form. He looks so stong here!



I love this picture of him, Mark did a great job!



Doing his weapons form


Jake doing his form too, he needed help halfway through, but he continued trying and he did great!


Working hard to compete it!




I love how he is thinking here, he has to work hard to remember his steps. There were 46 movements to remember, so I think for a 9 year old, he is doing great!


Time for sparing!


Check out that kick!!

Josh and Jake sparred each other, I love it when they can, they don't hold back then!


Going for the punch!






The whole group, waiting for the news, to see if they passed!


Jake getting his red belt recommended! I am so proud of him!



Master McKay, tying on his belt!


Josh getting his red belt!! Again, I am so proud of him!


Shaking Master McKay's hand!

The whole group! YAY!!


My boys with Master McKay


The red belt group, posing with Master McKay! I love this picture!


Josh and Jake with there instructors, Rollie and Vickie Frothinger




post signature


0 comments: