Sunday, November 4, 2012

PUMPKINS!

The kids couldn't wait to carve their pumpkins!  They have been begging me for a few weeks now!  So this day was the day!

 
She did a great job cleaning out her pumpkin!  She did a lot of it herself!

 
Josh did his whole pumpkin this year!  I am glad he is at an age where he can do his own now.

 
Jake did about 85 % of his own too, I clean out some of it, but that was it!  Dad drew his pattern  to put onto the pumpkin.  He was so excited to do this!

 
Josh is done!  He was quick!  He didn't want to do any patterns, but I really like his pumpkin face!

 
Jake carving his out!!

 
All done and lit!!


 
Josh and his pumpkin

 
Jake and his deer pumpkin!  He was IN LOVE with it!  He was really proud of it!

 
I did Alyssah's pumpkin, but she was SO excited when it was done!

 
All lit!

 
So cool!

 
LOVE!!
post signature

0 comments: