Monday, November 19, 2012

So Thankful #15

I am super thankful for all the trips we have been on in the last 5-6 years!  It has been fun to travel, with my kids and without.  I feel blessed!
 
2008~ Orlando and then a cruise!  This trip was a 9 day adventure!  A little too long to be away from my kids, but it was a lot of fun!
 
2009~ Miami for a few days, then we took a 4 day cruise!  SO much fun!  Only a week away this time!
 
2010~ Orlando with the kids!  This was one of the best trips!  It was great to travel with the kids! They did great traveling too!
 
Mark and I also took a trip to Las Vegas!  I loved it there, we had a great 4 day getaway!
 
We took the kids to Yellowstone for 4 days!  It was great showing the kids the beautiful scenery.  They did great then too!  I love taking my kids places!
 
2011~ Mark and I went to Puerto Vallarta!  BEST TRIP EVER!  I can't wait to go back and spend time with him!
 
Mark surprised me with a trip to New York City!  I had the best time, and we had so much fun touring the city!  I can't wait to go back again someday!
 
We took the kids to Washington DC!!  This was another VERY good trip!  I am glad we could show them some great history and this was a great learning trip for them!  I know someday we can go back there and have just as much fun!
 
2012~ Mark and I went to San Diego, this was my first time to California.  I had fun there, the zoo and whale watching were the highlights of the trip.
 
Mark and I went to Washington DC for a few days! We went when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom!  It was beautiful!
 
We took the kids on a very simple trip to Medora!  It was another really fun trip!  I am so glad we did it!
 
I am thankful that we can take trips!


post signature

0 comments: