Sunday, April 7, 2013

Disneyland~ Before We Go!

It's about time!!
I have 1,600 pictures of our trip!!  CRAZY I know!  But this was a memory I didn't want to forget and when we take our kids places, it is something I like to document.

So these pictures are from before our trip. The kids wanted to count down from about 3 weeks before we left so we made a paper chain in Mickey Mouse colors!  Alyssah was most excited! 



21 days left here!


Starting to pack, we had to pack cool and warm, the 10 day forcast was mixed weather, from 80* to 55* so we had to pack for both of those temps.


2 DAYS LEFT!!  They were SO excited!


We were all ready to go!  This included snacks for the week too, like trails mix and poptarts, to help us save some money while we were there.


Leaving our house to go to Bismarck for the night before we flew to LA!!

They were SUPER excited to go!! (and so was I!!!!)



post signature

0 comments: