Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disneyland Day 1!

I suppose I need to get going on these!!  I have SO many pictures to put on, so I will be doing one post a day, maybe two.  I want to get all caught up on everything, other pictures beside our trip too.  So sit back, pull up a chair, grab something to drink, and enjoy my pictures!


This was taken at 2:30am on March 2nd.  We had a 5 am flight to catch, and we had 4 pieces of luggage to check, so we needed to get there early!  It was tough to wake up that early!  But we knew it was going to be so much fun!


Alyssah all cozy!  She was excited to sleep in her clothes to travel in!


All ready to go!!  We were in Bismarck still, but everything was going on time!  We only had a 30 minute layover in Minneapolis, so we hoped everything was going to be on time!


They were pretty excited to!


We made our next flight!  It was 7:30am in the cities, and we were going to be in LA around 9:30am!


She LOVES the window seat! (so do I, but I share when she travels with us ;))


Alyssah couldn't wait to get there, and I said to take a nap and it will go faster, and she did!  She needed one, it was going to be a long day!


Coming into LA!!  I was SO excited!


The little white blip on the small mountain is the Hollywood sign!  I was SO excited that I spotted it!


In LA!!  We had to wait for an hour for the bus to take us to the hotel, it was a long hour, we were ready to be in our hotel.


On the bus finally!


Woo hoo!





In the entrance of our hotel!  Alyssah was SUPER excited!  I couldn't wait to get to our room!  I was hoping for a nap, but we couldn't get into our room until almost 3.  It was a long afternoon for us.


But worth the wait!  Our room was super cute!  We had 2 queen size beds and a couch the folded down to become a bed.  The kids were excited that no one had to sleep on the floor.  We planned it that way!


The couch that folded down to a bed.


OUR VIEW!!  This is California Adventure in Disneyland.  It was so cool!!


This is toward the other park, Disneyland


That afternoon we met up with some people I had met online on a birth board, when I was pregnant with Alyssah.  I have "known" these women and kids for almost 8 years!  It was so sureal to meet them!


My friends, Aniad, me, Kate, Jaqualine, and Liza. They were SO amazing and I hope I can meet them again someday!


When we were done eating with our new friends, we went and walked around Downtown Disney.  Legoland toy store was there, and the kids really wanted to go see that!  The kids were amazed to see that the big figures where made completely of legos!  It was really neat!


Woody and Buzz!


Inside the Lego store, Alyssah was pretty excited to see a Lego friend lady!


The hulk!





We got back to the room, got the kids to bed, then we heard music and got to watch the water light show that is done nightly in California Adventure.  I was really excited and couldn't wait to go see it the next night!


It was so neat to see, we opened the window a bit, and listened to it.  We were getting really tired, it was 10 pm there, and our time was midnight, so we had been up for 22 hours.


When it was all over with, they turned the lights back on, we went to bed, we were SO tired!  And ready for the next day!


post signature

0 comments: