Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas # One

We had a really nice quiet Christmas by ourselves. We slept until 7:30 or so, then I made monkey bread, then we opened presents. It was so nice.


The night before, we went to church for Christmas Eve service. The kids looked so nice! I'm so proud of how they are growing up so big!


Our beautiful tree ❤️


They got to open up a Christmas present early! Jammie's!!


Josh liked his wii game and his James Bond movie.


Jake liked his release that Dad got him. Poor kid was running a fever today 😔


The big gift of the day was the Barbie Dream house! Santa was SO good to Alyssah!


Josh got us each (Mark and I) an ornament. I loved them!


Jake made these at school!


Alyssah made these at school too. She was so proud!


I got Mark some nice binoculars. He liked them! (He had them all picked out, I just bought it)


Mark got me a new laptop! I love it too!


Poor Jake. He had an upper respiratory infection. Most likely it was viral. He did get some antibiotics anyways.


Alyssah loves her dream house!! It was a really nice Christmas!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: