Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pink Concert!!

Shelly and I went to Pink!! It's been almost a year since they went on sale!! I'm was SO EXCITED!!


We had floor seats, I'm so glad!


We went shopping first! At the mall!


At the FargoDome. We waited for about an hour before we could get in. But worth it!


Our seats on the floor! Not bad!


The Kin played first. And they were good too!


Us during the first concert, we couldn't wait for Pink!


The Kin was performing behind us here.


I LOVED Pinks stage!! It was SO cool!


It was her Truth About Love Tour


She came really close to us!! It was so awesome!!


She was the best performer I've ever seen. I'd see her again in a heartbeat.





I had the most fun!! I'm so glad we went! And it was worth the wait!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: