Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had an awesome christmas. The kids all had a great christmas, I believe the kids still believe in Santa, so we did our job. We did tell the kids about Jesus's birthday too, so they hopefully understand this too. Alyssah was so fun opening up gifts. She wouldn't tear into them like the other kids did, she slowly ripped the package apart v-e-r-y - s-l-o-w-l-y. But she would be excited for every package she opened. I got a very special gift from Mark, a beautiful necklace, I believe it is called a journey necklace. I love it sooooo much! He has made this Christmas soooooooo special!
The boys loved getting the wii and have been playing games as much as possible! I love my family and feel so greatly blessed to have another really good Christmas!


post signature

0 comments: