Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We were excited to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving. The kids were very happy to go. I love going and seeing my family, my grandparents were happy to see all of us.
My grandparents on Thankgiving. They were happy and excited to see us. We are all waiting to eat my mom's awesome meal!

Alyssah and her new pose. She loves to pose for us now. She is showing us her lips. She is so adorable here!

Me waiting to eat too. I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, but mostly I love to hang out with my family.
Mark and Josh also waiting to eat. Josh wasn't happy about the food. He doesn't like anything that is good or good for you. ;)

Jake was excited to eat, he is a better eater than his brother. Grandpa Dave got him a big pop and he was excited to get the green kind. He feels so big!

Josh and Jake breaking the wish bone. My sister and I used to break the wishbone every year. I hope to start this tradition with the boys.

Having made there wish, they are ready to go!

And we have never seen this before, the wish bone broke right in the middle! They were very happy about it!!


post signature


0 comments: