Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have been busy

With a lot of odds and ends. I feel like I haven't accomplished much though, ALWAYS behind on laundry. And the dishes are never ending. But I have been digitally scrapbooking our Orlando trip. It has been so much fun reliving our trip. I am so happy we got to all go on that trip. It was so much fun! So I have been working on that, and that book will be a big book! I am not leaving anything out, I want our kids to remember that trip. I feel so blessed that we got to go on the trip and take the kids too.

Mark and I are going to Las Vegas next week. It will be a very short trip for us, we will get there Thursday around 12 noon there time, and we will leave by 7 am Sunday morning. But I am excited to get away with out the kids for a few days. It will be nice. Plus it is all paid for from his work. He got some money to split with other workers and they had to use it this way, not by splitting the cash. So I am all for it!! We are not gamblers, but I am excited for the change of scenery for a few days! PLUS, it is supposed to be 75 degrees for the whole time! And sunny! I can't wait!

The kids are on spring break today and tomorrow. They are excited about it, I am to, I don't have to rush in the mornings so much, and they can play outside now that it is warmer out and they love that!!

My friends, sister and I all had a blast in Fargo at Bon Jovi! I am so glad we all got to go, it was so much fun!! We did a lot of shopping, eating out and enjoying each others company. I bought myself some cute clothes, and of course Alyssah as well. I got the boys each a t shirt, as they are getting really picky on what they like to wear. I never buy Mark anything, he is REALLY picky about what he wears. But it was so much fun to get away with the girls.

Well that is about it, go figure, I have a new camera and I really don't have many new pictures to put up!! I will have to work on that, I love taking pictures of them, so I need to keep working on that!


post signature

0 comments: