Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vegas Day 2

The second day after we had a good hour walk, we went and got ready for lunch and sight seeing. We ate at a mexican restaurant called Cabo Wabo Cantina. It was really good! And not too pricy either. I got a pina colada drink, but it was too strong for me, so I mostly drank water that time. Then we went walking some more. It was so very nice out! It must have been around 80 out. I love nice weather!!

On our way out to eat!

The Eiffel Tower. The tower is half scale of the real thing. It is huge, I can't imagine how big the real thing is!!

In front of the Paris Hotel

Harley Davidson cafe

New York hotel. It had a real roller coaster in it.

Part of the MGM Hotel. I guess there are real lions in there. I wanted to see them, but there is just so much to see there, it is impossible to see it all.

A view of the mountains and traffic. So much traffic all the time!!

A closer view. They were so beautiful!

Looking north, I think at the strip

The Excalabur Hotel

Inside the Luxor Hotel, was the Titanic Artifact Exhibition. We weren't allowed to take pictures in there. But it was so awesome! So worth the $15 each.

We saw the Broadway Show Jersey Boys. It was AMAZING!! I loved every minute of it! It is about how Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons came about. So very good! I would go see it again in a heart beat!

After the show we ate at an AMAZING french restaurant. It was VERY expensive, just for the steak, and only the steak, $50!! Plus $10 for the side. And Mark and I shared some creme brulee. The food was sooooooooo good!! We ate in the Eiffel tower restaurant. It was very good, and we almost didn't get to go in, there was a dress code!! I had flip flops on, and Mark had shorts on. He had to change and we had to get permission for me to go in! But it was worth it!
They had pants for mark to wear, and he wore it with tennis shoes. Ummm, yeah, he looked better in the shorts. But rules are rules. After we were done, over at the Belagio Hotel had a water fountain show, so we watched it. It was very nice!
Same picture and I am not deleting it.

Very pretty!

Shops inside the Paris Hotel. It was very nice in there!

This was a glass celing. It was so pretty! I love all the scenery here!

A big slot machine! Funny!!
Day two was so fun! Tomorrow should be too! I loved seeing everything we did! I can't wait until tomorrow we are going to walk the other way and tour it. I love this town!! After we got back to the hotel we went to bed. We were tired from all the walking there! Plus full from the meal!

post signature


0 comments: