Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter 2010

We spent Easter this year with my parents in Fargo. We all had a good time too! The kids were excited to get there easter baskets. They had forgotten that the Easter bunny was coming so the night before they realized it and were happy.

All there fun stuff! That Easter Bunny likes to spoil those kids!!

Alyssah in her beautiful dress and hat too!

All dressed up! My boys are so handsome and my girl is so beautiful!



Jake had a some sadness, and who knows why, he can be so moody sometimes! But I love this pic, it is soooo him!!

Our pretty princess!

Handsome Jake!

And handsome Josh too!

Checking out what they all got!

Alyssah and her pink pez despenser. She loves candy!

Josh and Jake got some books this year! They were excited about them!

Jake looking at all his stuff!

Alyssah was excited!

My handsome boy, I love him so much.

Starting his book, A Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He really likes it!

It was a really good Easter!

post signature


0 comments: