Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Funny stuff Alyssah says

Alyssah cracks us up so much lately!! I love everything she comes up with, and I don't want to forget it when she is bigger. I really had to think hard to remember a few of them, so I know I will forget in a few years (or months!!) and I don't want too. She is so fun right now!

~One day she came out of her room and I could totally tell she didn't sleep and then she slaps her head and says, "I forgot to sleep" and then with a smile she says "damn it" Silly girl!!

~It is raining out, and I was feeling bad for the dogs and Alyssah said "Thats ok! We got hoods!" meaning she could still go outside with hoods on!

~When Alyssah wants something she will say "My tummy's hungry for..." Like "My tummy's hungry for some juice" or "My tummy's hungry for a sucker" or "My tummy's hungry to go outside" I love it!!

~Alyssah has been calling her brothers "Ornocks" We aren't sure why or what it means either!

~Sometimes when she is talking she gets so serious and she says "Because" a lot.

~I will say to Alyssah that "I love my big girl!" She will say back, "I love my big Momma!"

~Alyssah was saying she was so big. I told her that she should stop growing and she replied by saying, "I am trying but I can't!"

I love her sooo much!!


post signature

0 comments: