Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vegas Day 4

Our final day was short there. We went to bed at 1am and woke up at 4:30am to get ready to go to the airport. We were so tired, but we had to catch a 6:50 airplane, since it is the only flight home. There is only one flight per day through Bismarck. So we went through security and ate at Cinnabon real quick and when we got to our gate, they were loading, so it worked out really good. I wasn't nervous at all!! Maybe because I was so tired!
It was a very nice flight home, hardly any turbulance at all, and the scenery was BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to rest but it was so beautiful out, I kept taking pictures! It was clear out, and we could see for miles and miles! (a side note, this was the first flight I have ever sat by the window and I loved it!!)

Shortly after take off

So pretty!

A shot of Las Vegas!

You can see the race track where NASCAR races! Mark wants to go back to see that someday! I can't wait to go back someday!

Snow mountains in the distance



I love the mountains!


I am not sure, but I think these are part of the Rocky Mountains.

Every view was more beautiful than the last.

The pilot came on and said that Devils Tower was to the left of the plane! I was so excited when I found it!! It is amazing to see it this high up!
An awesome flight! I can't wait to go back there again!

post signature


0 comments: