Monday, September 6, 2010

Alyssah's wedding dress

Alyssah is so very adamant that she is going to marry her dad. She says we will share him when she gets older. I LOVE this about her! She loves her dad so very much! They have a special connection that I really hope never goes away. I love watching her and Mark together. It melts/warms my heart!
One day before church I snapped a few pictures of her. She LOVES this dress so much, and she wants this to be her wedding dress. After church she was still talking about it, and I said to her, that she will grow and then she asked about my wedding dress. I showed her my pictures from my wedding and she was so smitten by it! She wanted to see the real dress, so I showed it to her from inside the box. Her eyes got all big and she said. "I am going to wear your wedding dress when I get married to my dad." My heart melted! I would be so honored if she did wear it, even if she tore it apart and only kept some part of it, I would be honored. I love her so much! I am so lucky to have been blessed to have a beautiful "girly" daughter!


My girl is so beautiful! :)



post signature

0 comments: