Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Already!

I can't believe it is September already! So crazy how time has flown this year! I can't believe that Josh is almost 11 years old!! I can't be a mom to a tween already!! And he is changing so much this year. I am so proud of that young man. And Jake, he is as creative as ever. He loves to make things, that he believes will be useful or usable. Even if they aren't, he is still so proud of what he does. And so am I! Alyssah, what can I say about this little fashion diva? She is so dramatic, I know if we lived in LA, we would have put her into acting. She is quite the little actress, and she is so much fun too! I love her so much!

Well, I hope to continue to play catch up on my blog, I am not too far behind, but I am some. I will be posting more photos in the next day or so!

post signature

0 comments: