Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jakes Birthday

Jake was excited for his birthday. I told him we got him one little present and that was it. He wasn't too thrilled about it, but at least it was something. Little did he know that he was in for a big suprise!

Jake by his cake that I made for him. He asked for chocolate with strawberry frosting.

Jake by his presents and cards. He was excited!

He loves Batman!

Opening up his cards from family. He is happy to get some money!

A $2 bill is always so cool!

He was excited to get into the card!

Then for the real suprise!! He didn't really realize it right away that it was his!

Then he did!! Dad got all the credit, and it was my idea! How does that work??

Jake by his bike! HE LOVES IT!!

I love his smile here! Happy birthday to Jake!!

post signature


2 comments:

Caidy and Gavin's Mommy said...

Aww! He's so cute!! He looks so happy!!!

TressaMOMof3 said...

Thanks Krissy! I think he is so cute too! And he loves his bike! :)