Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall 2010

I love fall! When we were up at Grandma Carols and Grandpa Dennis's house, I got some really good fall pictures! The kids love the leaves, so it was fun to get some pictures of them playing in the leaves.

My 3 munchkins! I love them so much!



Jumping into them!



I love her face! :)

My baby girl :)

The kids with Grandma Carol, they had an AWESOME time with her! They love her so much!

Alyssah and Grandma :)

Grandma Carol took this picture of us, and I LOVE IT! I even had it blown up and put on a canvas and have it hanging up! It is an awesome picture of us!

Josh made an obstical course with the leaves and had his monster truck drive around it. And through it and into leave piles. He loves that truck so much!

And Jake loves chasing the truck too!




post signature


0 comments: