Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch on September 24th this year. The kids were super excited about it! I am glad we got to go, and the weather was super nice out too! We didn't make it last year so it was fun to go this year and take TONS of pictures! And Mark and I both like to do that!!

Alyssah and Josh hiding out inbetween the hay bales!

Jake was the only one who wanted to do the zip line. No one else wanted to do it. Jake was so serious about it! This kid doesn't crack a smile sometimes, and its so funny!



So serious!

My favorite picture of Alyssah!

Josh would pull up Alyssah on the hay bales. He was so great with her and I love that so much about him! He is so patient too!

Now Jake on the other hand, doesn't have ANY patience for his sister! But that is ok!

And air shot! Josh jumpin bales!

These slides were a HIT!

She loved this tunnel one!

My kids are so awesome! I love them so much!


Going through the corn maze

My handsome Jake!

Josh took a nice one of us! :)

And my kids again :)

I love this picture of them! They are so cute here!!

Playing on the wooden farm machinery

She is so stinkin cute!

I love all the pumpkins!

One more group shot

This day was so fun! I can't wait to go back again next year!

post signature


2 comments:

MBC Scrapbooking said...

We went to a similar pumpkin patch a few weeks back- those hay bale playgrounds are awesome!! Beautiful pictures of your family:)

MBC Scrapbooking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.