Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taekwando Yellow Belt

My boys tested September 25th for Taekwando Camo Belts. They did great! We were all so worried they wouldn't do well, but they both scored good! So I am very proud of them! They were so thrilled to get there Camo belts, that is the belt where they start sparing, and plus it is Camo, so that is exciting too! I am proud of my boys!!

Josh doing his form. He is so proud of himself, he did great!!

The one judge said he needs to be more vocal though!



Jake starting his form. He needed some help getting through it, but he did a great job otherwise!!





Josh recieving his Camo belt!

Jake getting his!

I love this picture! Mark is an amazing photographer!

The whole group did great!!

Way to go boys! You sure make us proud!!

post signature


0 comments: