Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alyssah's Preschool Graduation

Alyssah had her little Preschool Graduation on May 12th. She looked so cute and she was so proud that I could come and watch her. I am glad I could! I love her so much. :)


Alyssah's Classmates

Kadin, Alyssah, Kale, Anna, Eric



Alyssah~5

During her performance. It was the cutest thing!


Learning the months of the year to the Macarana!


They loved there dinosaur unit this year! They sang a cute song to it!


Going on a Bear Hunt is one of there favorite songs to sing!


Pictures of what they want to be when they grow up, Alyssah wants to be a singer :)


Alyssah and Mrs. Ruud. We loved her so much! She will be missed!


We made a cute craft together, and she was excited to have me help her!


I am so sad preschool is over for Alyssah. I can't believe how fast these 5 years have gone! I am sad she is closing her final "baby" chapter, but I am so excited to see what her "big girl" years will bring! I love her and I am very proud of her!



post signature


0 comments: